Solid developers were working at
What it is: An elearning software maker, Trivantis is known for Lectora Online, a powerful authoring tool. CenarioVR is their virtual reality gig. Trivantis also makes ReviewLink for easy course review, and their CourseMill LMS is still popular.
What it was: Company leadership was rocky, but the products were solid. For the curious, 16 out of 25 negative reviews 👎 on GlassDoor paint the picture. But it’s the people who tip the scale and Trivantis was no different. Despite a lackluster internal culture, I gave it 3 stars for the pleasure of working with rock stars like Tony Cavalier and Larry Hoffman .
Where I fit:
Front End WordPress Developer (telecommuting)
June 2013 – September 2016
• Tracked CTR and raw input on lead generation forms, pushing visitor information from Google AdWords through Marketo to NetSuite.
• Produced mobile, responsive layouts using Bootstrap, jQuery and hand-coded logic to engage new traffic.
• Used Bootstrap to create custom-column product callouts and responsive ecommerce listings.
• Supported US & Chinese markets using full Unicode data handling.
• Designed responsive multi-client email newsletters with Marketo and tracked open rates.
• Created WordPress templates allowing non-developers to create configurable landing page lead capture forms.
• Researched, recommended & implemented technology solutions to ensure best UX across a multi-platform (Win/Mac), multi-browser (Chrome/FireFox/Safari/IE) & multi-device (desktop/phone) audience.
• Optimized video SEO & presentation using Wistia, and performed light Apache server config & error log analysis.
• Performed PSD to HTML slicing for pixel-perfect layout, and created dynamic presentations for new products.
• Implemented distributed revision control and source code management (SCM) using Git repositories.
• Analyzed, audited & refactored existing markup, logic & layout for internal consistency and improved performance.
• Developed on LAMP/MAMP stacks, & VM Windows environment running under OS X.
• Forged custom booking interface for webinars that 1) merged published schedules with on-demand requests, 2) let visitors reserve seats, 3) notified trainers & presenters of registrations, and 4) captured step-by-step lead data using AJAX/PHP5/cURL & LogMeIn API.
• Maintained email templates using HTML tables layout for maximum client compatibility and tested with Litmus.
• Within 11 months, transitioned to remote team as motivated self-starter demonstrating superior communication skills, enthusiasm, timeliness, collaborative effort, painstaking attention to detail and exemplary internal customer service.
This is a snippet — Open my complete resume to see full work history
Redirected from Lectora.Online
Stars by Yasir72.multan – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48706294