I’ve been fortunate to support
June 2013 – September 2016
Front End WordPress Developer (telecommuting)
While at Trivantis, excelled in fast-paced marketing environment implementing and tracking brand presence for elearning software maker
What I did:
• Maintained 12,000-page corporate site, 4000-page BuddyPress community, 500-page blog, 40-item ecommerce store, and 8 Chinese-language
• Produced mobile, responsive layouts using Bootstrap, jQuery and hand-coded logic to engage new traffic
• Used Bootstrap to create custom-column product callouts and responsive ecommerce listings
• Tracked CTR and raw input on lead generation forms, pushing visitor information from Google AdWords through Marketo to NetSuite
• Designed responsive multi-client email newsletters with Marketo and tracked open rates
• Created templates allowing non-developers to create configurable landing page lead capture forms
• Created and updated WooCommerce shopping carts for digital deliveries
• Optimized video SEO and presentation using Wistia, and performed light Apache server config and error log analysis
• Performed PSD to HTML slicing for pixel-perfect layout, and created dynamic presentations for new products
• Researched, recommended and implemented technology solutions to ensure best UX across a multi-platform (Win/Mac), multi-browser
(Chrome/FireFox/Safari/IE) and multi-device (desktop/phone) audience
• Analyzed, audited and refactored existing markup, logic and layout for internal consistency and improved performance
• Developed on LAMP/MAMP stacks, and VM Windows environment running under OS X
• Implemented distributed revision control and source code management (SCM) using Git repositories
• Forged custom booking interface for webinars that 1) merged published schedules with on-demand requests, 2) let visitors reserve seats, 3) notified
trainers and presenters of registrations, and 4) captured step-by-step lead data using AJAX/PHP5/cURL and the LogMeIn API
• Maintained email templates using HTML tables layout for maximum client compatibility and tested with Litmus
• Transitioned to remote team as motivated self-starter demonstrating superior communication skills, enthusiasm, timeliness, collaborative effort,
painstaking attention to detail and exemplary internal customer service, within 11 months
What I think:
While working with Trivantis, I had my first exposure to WordPress, so it was a sweet gig. Finally, in 2020, they were bought by owners who actually care about their success. Their VR, LMS and eLearning authoring products have always been the best in the industry.
How they rate:
Based on my experience, they get 3½ of 5 stars, which is better than what Indeed assigns them.
View my complete résumé.
Redirected from http://Lectora.online to display online work history. The Lectora logo is a registered trademark of eLearning Brothers LLC and is included here under nominative fair use.