Excellent people worked at
Company: Trivantis is a software company creating elearning authoring tools such as Lectora, and VR tools such as CenarioVR; as well as ReviewLink for collaboration and the CourseMill Learning Management System.
Perspective: Company leadership was nonexistent, but the products were excellent. If you’re paying attention, the 16 of 25 negative reviews 👎 on GlassDoor tell you what you need to know. As with all places, it’s the people who make or break it and Trivantis was no exception. Despite the severely impaired corporate culture, I gave it 3 stars because I had the pleasure of working with superb professionals like Tony Cavalier and Larry Hoffman .
Front End WordPress Developer (telecommuting)
June 2013 – September 2016
• Produced mobile, responsive layouts using Bootstrap, jQuery and hand-coded logic to engage new traffic.
• Used Bootstrap to create custom-column product callouts and responsive ecommerce listings.
• Tracked CTR and raw input on lead generation forms, pushing visitor information from Google AdWords through Marketo to NetSuite.
• Designed responsive multi-client email newsletters with Marketo and tracked open rates.
• Created WordPress templates allowing non-developers to create configurable landing page lead capture forms.
• Supported US & Chinese markets using full Unicode data handling.
• Optimized video SEO & presentation using Wistia, and performed light Apache server config & error log analysis.
• Performed PSD to HTML slicing for pixel-perfect layout, and created dynamic presentations for new products.
• Researched, recommended & implemented technology solutions to ensure best UX across a multi-platform (Win/Mac), multi-browser (Chrome/FireFox/Safari/IE) & multi-device (desktop/phone) audience.
• Analyzed, audited & refactored existing markup, logic & layout for internal consistency and improved performance.
• Developed on LAMP/MAMP stacks, & VM Windows environment running under OS X.
• Implemented distributed revision control and source code management (SCM) using Git repositories.
• Forged custom booking interface for webinars that 1) merged published schedules with on-demand requests, 2) let visitors reserve seats, 3) notified trainers & presenters of registrations, and 4) captured step-by-step lead data using AJAX/PHP5/cURL & LogMeIn API.
• Maintained email templates using HTML tables layout for maximum client compatibility and tested with Litmus.
• Within 11 months, transitioned to remote team as motivated self-starter demonstrating superior communication skills, enthusiasm, timeliness, collaborative effort, painstaking attention to detail and exemplary internal customer service.
This is a snippet — Open my complete resume to see full work history
Redirected from Trivantis.co
Stars by Yasir72.multan – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48706294